Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Le Printemps Est Ici (Spring is Here)


Spring, has finally arrived! Hopefully, no more shovelling snow, no more snowboots or large jackets, only trickles of rain and blossoming flowers.

Today was a day where you would look outside at the rain gently falling on the newly grown flowers, and think "Spring is Here" After the rain subsided I ventured outside to capture the essance of spring flowers.

This is not going to be a long entry I must say, for Deadliest Catch is starting soon, and I must walk to the store to get some goodies for when I watch :)
I am also hoping to order my gift for my good friend Fizz. I have something awesome in mind for her, and I am super excited to order it!
Well, for the rest of you, enjoy the beginning of spring!
Till next time...

1 comment:

  1. Brilliant Photos Brooke!!! and Thank you SOOOOOOO much for the gift!!! I have no idea what it is but im sure I shall ADORE it! :D
    x x x

    ReplyDelete