Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Camera!

Yesterday was, well, quite an interesting day. Let's just say I now owe someone a computer mouse..(I accidently broke theirs)...and I am finally done writing my short story. I came home yesterday to find on my kitchen table nothing other than..a Camera! My dad walked into the room and smiled. He had surprised me with a new camera that I have been waiting for for ages!! It was raining outside, so as soon as the rain stopped, I rushed outside to try it out..... Here's some floral shots from my new Camera. :)




Till later then!!!
Ooo...P.S...Here is my "Steve Perry Video of the Week" Isn't his hair lovely??

1 comment:

  1. Your photos are AMAZING brooke!
    you still havent sent the story to me though! *sob*

    hehe What a kind Dad you have!!!!! I wish Mine would surprise me with a new camera :) I crave a DSLR!

    ReplyDelete