Wednesday, April 8, 2009

A First for Everything

Well, the time has come: Brooke now has a blog. I've never really been one for blogging, but thanks to my good friend Fizz, (who's blog, Faraway Places, is amazing) I am now joining the blogging community.
I guess I should start off by introducing a few of my favourite things. Steve Perry: 80s Rock Legend and ex singer of the band Journey. He has an amazing voice and has been my favourite singer for a while now. His music inspires me and is helping me get through any problems I may encounter.
Deadliest Catch: My all-time favourite TV show. If you haven't seen it, I highly recommend watching it. It chronicles the lives of Alaskan Crab fishermen. Sounds boring? It is far from it. The men in the show are very down to earth, and very fun to watch! It gets addicting, so you've been warned!
Travelling & Photography: I have been many places, and what better way to capture the places I've been with pictures! The picture above I took while I was in NYC, and it is the Chrysler Building. My favourite location so far has been Rhode Island. It is a beautiful state, with beautiful scenery and gorgeous landscapes. Also, it was there where I got to meet a few of my favourite people: Edgar and Norm Hansen, Matt Bradley, and Jake Anderson ( from Deadliest Catch) It was quite a trip.

Well, there you have it. My first ever blog entry. More to come soon!
Till next time!







1 comment:

  1. Well Done!!! *plays fanfare!* your first blog! keep up the good work! and I love your chrysler building photograph! you are a great photographer!

    ReplyDelete