Thursday, April 9, 2009

Spring Adventures



Today my two good friends and I decided to go on an Adventure. The shops in historic Niagara on the Lake were now open, and the weather was beautiful. We packed her car and off we went!

We arrived at the park looking over at Fort Niagara. We were surprised to see that we still had ice and snow on the ground!! Yet, the weather was still warm and sunny.
Fort Niagara looks spectacular this time of year.

As we continued on our walk, I started snapping random images of the shoreline and the walkway. It was a very beautiful day here, and everyone was out enjoying it because the last few days have been cold!



After our walk along the shoreline, we continued our adventure.


We ended up in the Falls. After a quick trip to Wendy's for burgers, and New York Fries, we ended our Adventure with chocolate bars at the Avondale. It was quite the day!

Till next time!...

2 comments:

  1. Brilliant pictures!!!!!! the one with the pagoda is my favourite I think. What a beautiful place to live!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures. One day I'll get there to visit. Oh, I love Steve Perry too!

    ReplyDelete